Welcome to Nashville! Nashville, also known as “Music City”, is a diverse mid-sized city with lots of arts, music, sports, and outdoor activities to offer. This resource list will help you learn all about your new home away form home.
- Things to do in and around Nashville gives you a virtual tour of activities Nashville has to offer; 5 free things to do in Nashville highlights the activities that won’t cost you a cent!
- Cheer for Nashville’s Professional Sports Teams introduces Music City’s pro football, hockey, baseball, and soccer teams.
- 5 Amazing Day Trips from Nashville shows you the amazing sights you can enjoy just a short drive from our hometown.
- Information on Tennessee colleges and universities gives you links to undergraduate and graduate programs, tuition information, and international student information for 16 local institutions. Also, check out the partner colleges and universities that waive TOEFL requirements for qualified IEI students.
- 50 fantastic places to practice English with Americans features links to local places to practice conversation and over 100 questions to start a conversation.
- Need to get around town? Read about transportation resources in Nashville and how to get a Tennessee driver’s license.
Do you want to study English in Nashville? International English Institute has helped thousands of students reach their goals since 1977. Learn more about our program and how to apply, or contact us for more information.